2quotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines day 2016 Quotes

Go down

Valentines day 2016 Quotes Empty Valentines day 2016 Quotes

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:19 am

You keep the fire in my heart burning steadily, lover.

You wipe away tears and hold me when I have fear. You are everything I need, my Valentine dear.

If I were to sit back and watch our love story on a movie screen, it would be certain that it would be my favorite movie ever.

You know that I am not perfect but you make me feel perfect and beautiful in every way. Thank you.

Today is February 14th – St. Valentine’s day. Women call it Love day, while men name it as extortion day.

I love you just the way I am

On this special day, I want to say thank you! Thank you for always making me feel like a Princess, for being my best friend and for being the best man a woman could ever wish to have by her side. Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams!

You seem to have come out straight from the fairytales that I used to read as a little girl! So romantic, so sweet and loving. Thank you for always surprising me! Happy Valentine’s Day to the most amazing man ever!

Joy comes in many forms – family, career, ambitions and achievements, but the source of all my joy is having a wonderful man like you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.

I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours.

iam a great believer in fate and destiny. It was fate that I met you and destiny to be with you.

I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I love you.Valentines Day Quotes For Him

Admin
Admin

https://2quotes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down